By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another
• Is there a difference between any of these terms: Christian, disciple, born again, saved, Christ or Spirit filled? Is it possible to be one of these without being any of the others?
• What (usually) makes us come to the conclusion that someone might be a Christian?
• Read Matthew 7:22. How is it possible to preach, prophesy, heal and drive our demons and yet not be a Christian?
• ‘One of the hardest commandments is that Christians are to love one another.’ Discuss.
• Discuss whether it is possible to love the Lord, but not love one another?
• What is love?
• Read Revelation 21:1-6. How many of the things mentioned:
Have already come about?
How many are busy coming about?
How many are yet to come about?