Questions based on Your works testify to Jesus
Read the sermon here
1. Are “widows, orphans and strangers” the most vulnerable groups in society? Discuss this especially in our S.A. context.
2. Read Matthew 25:21-46. What light does this passage shed on our belief that Salvation is by faith alone?
3. What is a “disciple”?
4. What does it mean to sing/say: “It’s no longer I that liveth, but Christ that liveth in me”?
5. How does the world, and in particular, the people of Alberton, see the “Christ who lives in me”?
6. “It’s not possible to create an Alberton where no people suffer or go hungry and cold; but it is possible to create an Alberton where fewer people suffer, go hungry, or get cold.” What part can you play in the creation of such an Alberton?
For personal reflection: In what ways is your faith
in Christ making you more like Christ?
Our recent Leaders Meeting unanimously decided to explore the possibility of establishing a soup kitchen in the winter months where church members can get together (probably just once a week),
make soup, butter bread, etc. and place them in the hands of those who are hungry. If you would like to get involved,
please contact the Church Office on 011 907 2807
or e-mail letsfeedJesus@johnwesleyproject.com