Read "About Fools"
Read Luke 12:13-21
1. What was the real problem with the brothers at the introduction to this story? Do you have any such problems with your brothers and sisters? How do you resolve them?
2. Read verse 14. When have we become judges over matters which are not any of our business?
3. Of what does a person’s life really consist? What is really important?
4. Why did Jesus call the rich man a fool?
5. Jesus said, “This very night you will have to give up your life.” Do you think of your death very often? Describe your thoughts?
6. Is it a sin to buy up treasure for ourselves? Is it a sin to plan for your retirement?
7. What does it mean to be rich in God’s sight?