Read the sermon here
- What is grace? Share some of your unique experiences
of God’s Grace.
- What is “the number of God’s beloved” in Alberton?
How many of them do you think worshipped Him in a
Christian Church this Sunday?
- What are some of the signs of “Life in a Grace-Shaped Church”?
- In a grace-shaped church we all recognise that it is
that we gather as a church in the first place.
In a grace-shaped church is about God.
· In a grace-shaped church people are aware that
· A grace-shaped church exists for those who in it.
A grace-shaped church has programmes in place that bring the unrepentant to .
· In a grace-shaped church we recognise that our
makes us who we are.
· In a grace-shaped church, what us is always far greater than what us.
- Discuss what each of these statements mean to you as an individual, to your group and to AMC at this time in our history.