Read the sermon here
- Who was Zechariah?
- Why was he in Jerusalem?
- Why was he burning incense that day? (Think carefully about this one.)
- What do you think verse 6 means?
- Discuss whether it was reasonable for him to doubt.
- Discuss the “fairness” of his “punishment” for doubting.
- Why does God tell us so many times in His Word, to not be afraid? Is this a reasonable command?
- What are you afraid of and why?
- Is there any comfort in knowing that God has heard all our prayers?
- What will it mean for you to choose belief this Advent Season?