1. Why did Moses’ face shine?
2. Do you know Christians who ‘shine’?
3. What do you think their reason is for ‘shining’?
4. Why do you think Moses’ face ‘faded’?
Read 2 Corinthians 3:12-4:2.
5. What light does this passage shed on why Moses’ shone and faded?
6. What light does it shed on why we shine or fade?
7. When did the transfiguration take place?
8. How did Peter know it was Moses and Elijah that were with Jesus?
9. What is the significance of the words that were spoken by the ‘voice in the cloud’?
From the Sermon “Where does your story end?”
10. Why was Moses not allowed to enter the Promised Land?
11. Where did Moses’ story end?
Discuss the statement: “Don’t mess with God.”
What is your story with God? Perhaps write a few thoughts down, thinking about where or when your story with God started (Ps. 139:13), where it is now, and how it will end.