Read the Sermon here
- Discuss the Title: Right now, in this place, God is making a new Earth.
- When did God begin “Project Recreation”? (eg: After the Fall; at the Exodus; during Isaiah’s time; after the Exile; at the Birth of Jesus; at the Cross; at the Resurrection; at Pentecost; or is He still going to begin “Project Recreation” when Jesus returns?)
- How did Isaiah describe the Kingdom of God?
- How did Jesus describe the Kingdom of God?
- Why did the temple in Jerusalem need to be destroyed?
- Are there any “temples” in your life, in the life of your church, or in the life of your nation, that need to be destroyed?
- Discuss the statement: “All people can do this work; all people need to do this work; all people can be assured that their work is making a difference, and best of all, each of us can do our part of the job to perfection.”
- Google “The Four Alls of Methodism” and discuss how they fit in with the above statement.